Life kind of slows down when you sip hot chocolate. It’s almost like the cup you hold in your hand creates a barrier to noise, interruptions, and worries. You become mellow and in love with the world. What’s that? You don’t experience this when you drink hot chocolate? Hmmm… maybe that’s because you haven’t tried this recipe.
It’s rich. It’s decadent. It’s life changing. Set your cell on silent, light every candle in your house and get yourself to the kitchen. It’s time you experienced Hot Chocolate Bar bliss!
HOT CHOCOLATE BAR
1 smooth milk or dark 3oz. Endangered Species Chocolate bar, chopped
1oz. water, room temperature
1 tablespoon hot water
1 1/2 cup hot milk
In a double boiler over low heat, combine chocolate and 1oz. room temperature water until melted. Stir until smooth.
Remove from heat. Whisk in 1 tablespoon hot water. Stir in milk (you may wish to use less milk than the recipe calls for. Experiment.) Pour into 2 demitasse cups. Smell, sip, savor. Sweeten to taste if needed.
Creates 2 servings.
Question: To garnish or not to garnish? Comment below on how you top off your cup of hot chocolate.
Leave a comment
- Why yes, yes we did! https://t.co/Itz2Vj2j08
- .@MercyForAnimals names our Cocoa Spreads as 1 of the "10 Incredible New Vegan Goodies!" http://t.co/iswN7LyyJ7 http://t.co/eB35Oz34ru
- RT @annavm7: Never miss an opportunity to make someone happy
- "Move over other guy! There's a new hazelnut spread in town!" TY @thedailymeal for "spreading" the word! http://t.co/Zb7c6Yt4pC
- Bold. We like it! https://t.co/gK7NOdTJ1D