Some Endangered Species Chocolate Bars (like the Wolf, Bat, and Panther) already have a Halloween vibe about them…featuring creatures that prowl in the night. But other flavors (think Otter, Chimp, Sea Turtle) aren’t exactly the type of treat you’d give to a friend on Halloween…UNLESS you gave it a costume! Here are two simple ways to dress up your chocolate bars for Halloween.
THE BAT BAR
- Black construction paper
- 3oz. Endangered Species Chocolate Bar
- Goggly eyes (or draw your own!)
Cut your black construction paper in a bat shape using this template (or freehand it if using a chocolate bar that is a different size).
Lightly glue chocolate bar into the center of the bat shape.
Affix googly eyes to the head of the bat with glue.
Finally, fold the wings in over the chocolate bar and spot glue them into place.
Mummified Chocolate Bar
Now that you’ve mastered the Bat Wrap, give this mummy chocolate bar costume a try! Instructions can be found at The Idea Room, a great place to get all sorts of fun, crafty inspiration!
Helpful Mummy Tip: cut crepe paper in half lengthwise to make a skinnier “bandage” – makes it much easier to wrap around the chocolate bar.
Leave a comment
THE TWEET FEED
- These tea/chocolate pairing suggestions led us to sip Earl Grey w/our Raspberry Orange Creme Filled Dk Choc this a.m. http://t.co/XdXPmmJLAC
- RT @UkiahNatural: School is back in session! Are you looking for new, healthy and quick dinner ideas? We have a wonderful selection... http…
- Which species gets the most conservation $? Answer lies in understanding "conservation" vs "preservation" http://t.co/1QCGaPeSb0 via @NatGeo
- Check out the Our Locations section of our website to find all the stores near you that carry our chocolate! http://t.co/rXumttCAaW