Some Endangered Species Chocolate Bars (like the Wolf, Bat, and Panther) already have a Halloween vibe about them…featuring creatures that prowl in the night. But other flavors (think Otter, Chimp, Sea Turtle) aren’t exactly the type of treat you’d give to a friend on Halloween…UNLESS you gave it a costume! Here are two simple ways to dress up your chocolate bars for Halloween.
THE BAT BAR
- Black construction paper
- 3oz. Endangered Species Chocolate Bar
- Goggly eyes (or draw your own!)
Cut your black construction paper in a bat shape using this template (or freehand it if using a chocolate bar that is a different size).
Lightly glue chocolate bar into the center of the bat shape.
Affix googly eyes to the head of the bat with glue.
Finally, fold the wings in over the chocolate bar and spot glue them into place.
Mummified Chocolate Bar
Now that you’ve mastered the Bat Wrap, give this mummy chocolate bar costume a try! Instructions can be found at The Idea Room, a great place to get all sorts of fun, crafty inspiration!
Helpful Mummy Tip: cut crepe paper in half lengthwise to make a skinnier “bandage” – makes it much easier to wrap around the chocolate bar.
Leave a comment
- RT @AWF_Official: Congrats to @ESC_Chocolate on being the 1st American-made #chocolate using fully traceable Fairtrade cocoa from West Afri…
- RT @jonscott81: #Indy's @ESC_Chocolate is America’s 1st choco-brand w/ fully traceable W.African cocoa http://t.co/f0iUfdEFEV Good on ya!
- RT @AWF_Official: @ESC_Chocolate not only supports AWF, it's also 1st USA-made chocolate using fully traceable Fairtrade cocoa from W Africa