As Endangered Species Chocolate has continued to expand its product offerings over the past few years, we’ve never had a place where we could try out new recipes without having to worry about invading precious production space. A small area in production was sanctioned where new product development took place…but that changed a few months ago when Endangered Species Chocolate converted part of an old storage area into a new test kitchen!
Our test kitchen gives us a dedicated space where we can get creative. This new space includes a tiny tempering machine to heat chocolate and stir in inclusions. A mini fridge cools down the chocolate and stores samples until they’re ready to be tasted…I mean tested.
This test kitchen has gotten a workout over the past few months! We’ll be introducing TWO NEW FLAVORS in January and a brand new product line (shhh – top secret) is in the works, set to launch in early 2014. So tell us, what would YOU cook up in our new test kitchen? Comment below with flavors you’d like to see from Endangered Species Chocolate.
Leave a comment
- #wildlifeheroes https://t.co/czmEgCZOVM
- UR chocolate bar helps @AWF_Official outfit rangers w/ anti-poaching kits allowing them to spend more time on patrol #WorldRangerDay
- #cute baby elephant playing with a flock of birds in Africa's @SANParksKNP via @LatestKruger https://t.co/aRlbscHiht
- Reminder: wildlife orgs wishing to apply for our 2016-2018 10% GiveBack must submit app by July 31st http://t.co/se3ZW2M9Bs
- All set up and ready to show off Cocoa Spreads and 60% Dk Choc Bars to retailers at @strongrtogethr NCG Show! http://t.co/TARTA8krPz