I love spending time with my friends but I hate planning parties. That, in a nutshell, is why throwing a S’more shindig is perfect for people like me. This easy-to-assemble party spread provides the food AND the entertainment, leaving little for the host to do but to join in the fun! And if Pinterest has taught me anything, it’s to mimic great ideas. Below are photos from my co-worker’s backyard S’more feast. Feel free to glean ideas for your own backyard bash!
THE PERFECT(LY EASY) S’MORE SOIREE
The key to a successful S’more soiree? A well-stocked ingredient table and a well-tended fire pit. Need a great graham? Look for Annie’s Organic Graham Crackers! Make it vegan with dark chocolate and this recipe!
Elevate the experience by offering an assortment of premium chocolates. Our host served up cherry and orange dark chocolate squares from Endangered Species Chocolate.
S’more making is a delicious art form!
These recipe cards serve to inspire.
Use these or come up with your own concoctions. Fun part? Naming them!
Clever touches like pine cone card holders make the table memorable and extra delicious. Speaking of delicious, you can purchase this bulk box of bite-sized chocolate squares from Endangered Species Chocolate.
So. Who’s ready to throw a party?
Share your s’more party ideas with us below.
Leave a comment
- 23 Healthy Office Snacks That Boost Memory + Brain Power via @snacknation http://t.co/TewiBE1DfE
- Starting our day with our new Cocoa Spreads on @Fox59!
- Get your hands on our new Cocoa Spreads online at @Vitacost and @VeganEssentials. #nonGMO #vegan #Fairtrade http://t.co/Ko3GSky63J
- Perfect 4 picnics: @PeanutButterCo @ESC_Chocolate Raspberry Dream Bars. TY @marigoldcrown for making it #vegan #GF http://t.co/3hGII6evmN
- ...and the survey says we want your input! Your answers will help mold future chocolates http://t.co/XtqKlWD9ku