Welcome to Involved, a blog written by a handful of avid, chocolate-wise employees at Endangered Species Chocolate. As a supporter of our company, we know you are as passionate as we are about species, habitat, humanity…and, of course, chocolate!
This is a place where you can get inspired, ask questions and share experiences about bettering the planet. And it practically goes without saying that you’ll learn a ton about the captivating power of chocolate. We expect to learn a lot from you too!
Welcome. We look forward to having you Involved.
What steps, big or small, do you take to make a positive impact on the planet?
2 Comments to “Tell Me What’s Involved.”
Leave a comment
THE TWEET FEED
- Run over to @run_chocolate's blog and hear about her 1st taste of your favorite flavors! http://t.co/CzU2ERwagQ http://t.co/He0eV5zLBt
- RT @AWF_Official: Lovebirds+chocolate=a whole lot of love! Our partners @esc_chocolate just launched their Fischer's Lovebird chocolate htt…
- Wish you were here with us at @NatProdExpo! booth 2950 #expowest http://t.co/k2SeSW96tE
- Tens of 1000s of manufacturers at @NatProdExpo ! @veraciousvegan shares her fav vegan finds from Day 1 of #ExpoWest http://t.co/59NVkrsnMi
- In new issue of @originmagazine: 25+ Top Animal Nonprofits and this mention of our new Creme Filled Bars! http://t.co/dgXip5Fm6A