Do I blame the endless summer heat for squelching my creative process? (that one gets my vote) Could it be that I am still struggling to get back in the swing of work, post-vacation? (doubt it – I took 2 weeks off and returned refreshed) Maybe the fact that I stopped exercising 3 weeks ago has something to do with it. (ugh, I feel really guilty about that one)
The ideas just aren’t flowing, y’all. I feel like a turtle tucked in a shell – hiding from my writing. I have neglected to compose an engaging post (or any post for that matter) for 3 weeks. No thoughts on chocolate. No inspiring words about the importance of conservation. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.
But, ya know, maybe the cure lies in just admitting that I have a problem. Because – strangely - penning this mediocre post is actually making me feel freer, more relaxed…and dare I say it, unblocked. Finally facing the fact that my mojo is lost has also encouraged me to take control and seek out ways to recapture it. This list, 33 Ways to Stay Creative, is my new mentor.
Thanks for being patience with my humanness. Carry on.
Leave a comment
THE TWEET FEED
- RT @whos_that_kmj: @ESC_Chocolate I do! You sent me some. It was gorgeous and yummy @yourebeauteous
- RT @halfkorean: @ESC_Chocolate I can't remember the magazine, but as soon as I saw your ad about 5 years ago, I placed an order online!
- Do you remember how you first discovered our chocolate? @yourebeauteous tells her @ESC_Chocolate tale http://t.co/rLYNLzmQVv
- RT @HartzPets: Are you at #BlogPaws? Stop by the Hartz booth for some Bug Bites! http://t.co/7UOXVbbhol Look for the orange table cloth! @E…
- Take a look at endangered species through the eyes of children via @savespecies Youth Art Contest finalists http://t.co/QxJx4PZloA #ESday