Do I blame the endless summer heat for squelching my creative process? (that one gets my vote) Could it be that I am still struggling to get back in the swing of work, post-vacation? (doubt it – I took 2 weeks off and returned refreshed) Maybe the fact that I stopped exercising 3 weeks ago has something to do with it. (ugh, I feel really guilty about that one)
The ideas just aren’t flowing, y’all. I feel like a turtle tucked in a shell – hiding from my writing. I have neglected to compose an engaging post (or any post for that matter) for 3 weeks. No thoughts on chocolate. No inspiring words about the importance of conservation. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.
But, ya know, maybe the cure lies in just admitting that I have a problem. Because – strangely - penning this mediocre post is actually making me feel freer, more relaxed…and dare I say it, unblocked. Finally facing the fact that my mojo is lost has also encouraged me to take control and seek out ways to recapture it. This list, 33 Ways to Stay Creative, is my new mentor.
Thanks for being patience with my humanness. Carry on.
Leave a comment
THE TWEET FEED
- Run over to @run_chocolate's blog and hear about her 1st taste of your favorite flavors! http://t.co/CzU2ERwagQ http://t.co/He0eV5zLBt
- RT @AWF_Official: Lovebirds+chocolate=a whole lot of love! Our partners @esc_chocolate just launched their Fischer's Lovebird chocolate htt…
- Wish you were here with us at @NatProdExpo! booth 2950 #expowest http://t.co/k2SeSW96tE
- Tens of 1000s of manufacturers at @NatProdExpo ! @veraciousvegan shares her fav vegan finds from Day 1 of #ExpoWest http://t.co/59NVkrsnMi
- In new issue of @originmagazine: 25+ Top Animal Nonprofits and this mention of our new Creme Filled Bars! http://t.co/dgXip5Fm6A