Why not put the planet on your gift-giving list this season? Here are 3 conservation organizations we know and trust to fight for at-risk species and habitats!
Send support to the sea
Make a year-end $110.00 donation to SEE Turtles and receive a gift bag filled with ocean-friendly loot to commemorate your generosity!
SEE Turtles supports community-based sea turtle conservation projects worldwide. Your donation will help protect 100 baby turtle hatchlings.
The ULTIMATE TURTLE LOVERS’ GIFT PACK includes:
- 3 Endangered Species Chocolate bars
- 18oz. Klean Kanteen bottle
- Organic goat milk soap ‘Cause Bar’
- Sea turtle garden flag
- Koteli reusable shopping bag
- Glass Dharma glass drinking straw
- 3 baby sea turtle postcards
For the bees (and other pollinators)…
Join The Xerces Society in combating unnecessary pesticide use and advocating for pollinators. Make a year-end donation to The Xerces Society – you’ll receive a bi-annual subscription to Wings: Essays on Invertebrate Conservation to keep you informed of your donation at work!
Go in on a joint gift with Betty White!
Elephants have a secret weapon against poachers – Betty White! Join the Golden Girl in a quest to protect African wildlife by making a donation to our 10% GiveBack Partner, African Wildlife Foundation. Ms. White will double your gift when you give before December 20th.
Act now and double AWF’s resources to fight to save Africa’s rare and precious wildlife! With your donation you’ll receive
- 16-month calendar with stunning African wildlife photography
- AWF’s quarterly newsletter
- The pride that you are making a difference for Africa’s wildlife, wild lands and community.
THE TWEET FEED
- RT @sproutsfm: Chocolove, Theo or Endangered Species Chocolate Bars are 2 for $4! @ Sprouts Farmers Market http://t.co/PaZthOuJX4
- Food for thought. "What's causing all these peanut allergies?" via @TreeHugger http://t.co/gDAX3ePzVc
- 3 ways to give a gift to at-risk species via our 10% GiveBack Partners @SEEturtles @xerces_society @AWF_Official http://t.co/nrpwQtAS6Y