CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE SKILLET
There aren’t many things better than a cookie fresh out of the oven except for maybe a whole chocolate chip cookie skillet. Decadent, dreamy, vegan AND gluten-free, this recipe from @UpBeetandKaleingIt is perfect to enjoy by yourself or with someone who loves chocolate just as much as you!
This recipe uses tahini to bind the ingredients together and to create the scrumptious texture we know and love. You can use our Oat Milk Chocolate Chips or chopped 55% Oat Milk Chocolate Bar chunks to add gooey pockets of chocolate to your skillet.
One of the best things about this recipe is that the base is a blank canvas for all of your chocolate chip cookie skillet ideas. Try it with one of our best seller bars or new Oat Milk chocolate line.
Try this recipe and let us know what you think!
SEE RECIPE BELOW
*Makes 2 servings
- 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup melted vegan butter
- 1/4 runny tahini — if yours isn’t runny, you will need to add more liquid like almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 bar ESC 55% Oat Milk + Dark Chocolate bar cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients first and then add in the wet ones
- Combine until a thick batter forms and then fold in the chocolate.
- Add to a greased 6 inch cast iron skillet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-23 minutes depending on how flaky of a crust you want.