chocolate chip mug cake
*Makes 1 mug cake
- ⅓ cup white flour
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- ½ t. baking powder
- 5 T. plant milk
- 2 T. melted vegan butter
- ½ t. vanilla extract
- 1 T. Endangered Species chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
- Mix dry ingredients in a mug.
- Mix liquids in a small bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients with the dry in the mug. Mix until just incorporated, being sure to not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and top with more chocolate chips to taste. 5. Microwave for 90 seconds or until the center of the cake is no longer wet. 6. Serve as-is or top with chocolate chips and a scoop of ice cream.
Cooking time may vary based on the wattage of your microwave. Start with 90 seconds and add increments of 15 seconds if needed.