CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN BREAD
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – but make it dairy free, grain free, low sugar and totally irresistible. Recipe by @BeachsideKitchen!
Whipped up a loaf of this incredible pumpkin bread and just had to add some @eschocolate oat milk dark chocolate chips. They’re rich, delicious, get all perfectly melty when baked, and are made with only a handful of real, responsibly sourced ingredients and zero artificial sweeteners or additives.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or any nut butter you like)
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup @eschocolate dark chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line 8×4 bread tin with parchment paper.
- Using a large mixing bowl and hand mixer, mix together wet ingredients until well combined.
- Add in dry ingredients and stir until completely combined. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into bread pan. Top with more chocolate if you’re feeling *extra* like me.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out with a few wet crumbs.
- Let cool completely and DEVOUR.