raspberry & dark chocolate chunk “nice” cream
Original recipe & images: Jenna Kirtzinger (@withloveandlattesphoto)
In preparation for warm days to come, we’ve got the perfect frozen treat! This easy, vegan recipe features one of our newest flavors. It’s time to stop what you’re doing and save this recipe for Raspberry & Chocolate Chunk “Nice” Cream made with simple ingredients and packed with indulgence.
Raspberry and chocolate is arguably one of the best combinations in history, and our new Raspberry Filling + 60% Dark Chocolate brings the flavors to the forefront. The “nice” cream highlights the tart, fresh raspberry and keeps you grounded with the crunch of rich, 60% dark chocolate chunks. You won’t want to miss this recipe!
And be sure to shop our newest flavor at chocolatebar.com. Cheers!
Coconut Almond Chocolate Chunk Muffins
Recipe developed by Buckets of Yum – Amy Manes
Yields 4- ½ cup servings or 1 pint
Chill Time: 3+ hours
Total Time: 3½+ hours
Equipment: High-speed blender
- ⅓ cup raw cashews
- 14 oz full-fat coconut cream
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum (optional, but will help create a creamier consistency)
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries, lightly mashed
- ½ Endangered Species Chocolate Raspberry Filling 60% Dark Chocolate Bar, roughly chopped
- Place can of full-fat coconut cream in the refrigerator overnight so that it hardens and separates from the water.
- Soak cashews in warm water
- Place soaked cashews, hardened coconut cream, vanilla, sugar, and xanthan gum in a blender, and blend until very smooth.
- Pour into container or dish of choice. Stir in chopped raspberries and ESC Raspberry Filling 60% Dark Chocolate chunks.
- Cover and place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, remove from the freezer and let sit for at least 15 minutes, and use an ice cream scoop dipped in hot water for a proper scoop. Store in an airtight container in th freezer, and consume within 1 week for best taste!
Enjoy! If you make this recipe, be sure to post it to your social media and tag us @eschocolate on IG and @EndangeredSpeciesChocolate on FB!