SEASALT, HONEY AND DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK ICE CREAM
We love the nostalgia of homemade ice cream, and this honey infused recipe makes the process easy – and perfectly sweet!
@Glutenless_apron uses only six ingredients and a standing mixer to create a go-to treat that you will want to make all summer long.
In this version, our bold & silky 72% cocoa dark chocolate tangles with honey and a touch of sea salt to offer a ton of chocolate-y flavor to the ice cream, but any of our delicious chocolate bars could make this recipe complete (we’re looking at you, salted caramel + dark chocolate!).
SEE RECIPE BELOW
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw honey, plus more for topping
- ¾ teaspoon flaky sea salt, plus more for topping
- 6 ounces bold & silky dark chocolate bar, chopped
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and honey. Start mixer on low speed then gradually increase to high. Whip until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in flaky sea salt and chopped chocolate.